Windows VISTA & Windows 7/8 Users (NOT XP Users): You will need to set up the icon used to run WCS to run as Administrator, since automatic updates require admin status to over-write older versions.
To set the icon up, follow these simple steps:
1. Right click the icon you use to run the software.
2. Click properties.
3. Click on the Shortcut tab.
4. Click the Advanced button.
5. Check the “Run as Administrator” box.
6. Click OK & close the properties box.
On windows 8, right click the icon you use to run WCS, select properties. Then on the Compatibility tab, select “Run this program as an Administrator”. Save.